YPAC is excited to announce our 2nd annual charity ball hockey tournament! Dish, Score, Wish will be taking place at the Canadian Forces Base in Edmonton, Alberta (185 Highway 28A, Lancaster Park) on Saturday, April 4th, 2020 from 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The tournament will be a jam-packed day full of ball hockey games, a yard games tournament, board games, a silent auction, prize giveaways, and a 50/50 raffle. All proceeds raised will go towards YPAC’s goal of raising $20,000 to grant two wishes for the 2019 / 2020 year – we’re already halfway there!
- Must be over 16 years old to participate
- All skills levels welcome
- $60 per person
- After registering below, payment can be sent by transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can pay with cash or credit card on the date of the event.
- 20 minute games
- 4 on 4
- Teams will be made up of a minimum of 7 players and one goalie
- A volunteer referee and scorekeeper will oversee each match
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games
- The top 8 teams will advance to a single-elimination playoff format to determine the winner
All teams are encouraged to wear fun team costumes! We may have special prizes available for those team who get the most creative (hint hint, nudge, nudge!)
All players will have access to gloves and hockey sticks at the event, but you are welcome to bring your own gear. Athletic shorts and running shoes are recommended.
Each team will be provided with a full set of goalie gear at the event. If you choose bring your own goalie equipment, a full set of hockey goalie equipment is recommended.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for Dish, Score, Wish? Learn more about our current sponsorship opportunities.
Dish, Score, Wish payment – after submitting your registration form, please send an e-transfer to email@example.com (cost is $60 per registrant). Alternatively, you can pay by cash or credit card on the date of the event.
All proceeds raised go directly to supporting our goal of raising our second wish for the 2019/20 year. Thank you for your support!