YPAC is excited to announce our 1st annual charity ball hockey tournament! Dish, Score, Wish will be taking place at the Canadian Forces Base in Edmonton, Alberta on Saturday, April 6th, 2019 from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The tournament will be a jam-packed day full of ball hockey games, a silent auction, prize giveaways, a 50/50 raffle and an after party. All proceeds raised will go towards YPAC’s goal of raising $20,000 to grant two wishes for the 2018 / 2019 year – we’re already halfway there!
There are two options for registration (registration closes on April 1, 2019):
- Register your team through DonorDrive – if you have a complete team of 10 players, with at least 2 females.
- Register as an individual
Registration cost is $500 per team of 10 ($50 per individual). Your registration fee includes:
- Tournament entry
- One t-shirt per team member
- One goodie/welcome bag per team member
- Must be over 16 years old to participate
- Teams must contain a minimum of 2 female players
- All skills levels welcome
- 5 on 5
- Teams will be made up of 10 players and one goalie
- A minimum of 1 female player per team must be in play at all times
- A volunteer referee and scorekeeper will oversee each match
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games
- The top 8 teams will advance to a single-elimination playoff format to determine the winner
- Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place
All players will have access to gloves and hockey sticks at the event, but you are welcome to bring your own gear. Athletic shorts and running shoes are recommended.
Each team will be provided with a full set of goalie gear at the event. If you choose bring your own goalie equipment, a full set of hockey goalie equipment is recommended.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for Dish, Score, Wish? Learn more about our current sponsorship opportunities.
Register as an individual
After submitting your form a YPAC member will reach out to you shortly. Please note that individual registrants are required to purchase their tournament ticket separately by making a $50 donation through DonorDrive.